Terms and Conditions
The term 'Handforth Garage' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 94-98 Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 3ES. Our company registration number is 03000609 is a company registered in England and Wales . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Further details about cookies
What are cookies?
Some cookies collect information about usage of this website by the same computer or device (although maybe by different users). This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and the browsing around a website. Cookies are never used to store sensitive personal information. Third parties may have access to the information in a select range of cookies but these are essentially anonymous and can never be used to identify you personally.
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies set by this site are set by us and other third parties. Most cookies are required for the good operation of this site. No third parties have access to any information that can identify you. We only allow reputable third parties to set cookies.
In brief – What are cookies used for?
The main reason for cookies being set are:
- The smooth operation of the site from a technical point of view.
- To provide you with content which is relavent to your interests.
- To allow us to collect data about how this site is used and therefore to subsequently improve the experience that you have on this site.
Can I disable cookies?
Yes, of course you can, this can be done using your browser settings.
What cookies can I turn off?
– First Party cookies are generally required for the smooth operation of this site. To gain the best experience from this site you should leave these on.
– Third party cookies generally allow us to provide content and services from other suppliers. These may not effect the smooth running of this site.